Thursday, May 8, 2014

The View From Here

I get many views of my children throughout the day, and I love every single one of them.

I love watching them talk to each other before they fall asleep.


I love finding little booties in the air all over my house.


I love looking down to find sweet little hands on my legs.

I love having a full lap.


I love watching them while we take a walk.


I love hanging back just a little bit on our rare family walks to stare at my three sweet boys.

This picture doesn't quite do it justice but I love looking in my rear view mirror to see my cute littles in the backseat. It's especially great when I turn on some music and they starting bouncing. It's a shame I have to watch the road because I would much rather watch them.

I love catching them snuggling pillows and blankets...

and Elmo.

I love watching them develop their talents. 

I love hearing little yelps telling me that they are stuck somewhere and need my help. 

I love watching them learn new things. Folding their arms for prayer is one of my favorites. 

And I love the wonder in their eyes as they explore their surroundings and take everything in. 

I just love the view from here.

3 comments:

  1. I love this! And the pictures of them talking in their cribs before going to sleep are so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling post by a super darling Mom and three darling boys! Happy Mother's Day every day of the year. Missing you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I loved this so much! Being a mom is the most amazing thing, and you are amazing at it! I already love those little boys and I've only met them once!

    ReplyDelete