Friday, May 2, 2014

Friday Night

A Friday night just isn't what it used to be. 

After laying the kiddos down for bed, I clean up our disastrous house, complete with a torn up fourth-of-a-paper-towel-roll all over our living room floor.  

And Jesse goes grocery shopping.

It's not romantic, but it is true love. 

If it wasn't for my sweet husband, we wouldn't have food in our fridge, and if it wasn't for the time I spent cleaning, we'd live in a chaotic, messy home. True Love.

And even though our shopping receipts are now taller than our children...





it is totally worth it.

These little boys of ours have taught us the true meaning of love.

And they are super cute. As demonstrated by these pictures.
{Briggs crawled into this wagon one morning and stood there, just waiting for a push.}



{Ian obliged until he decided to join in the riding.} 

{I nearly died laughing when he crawled into that spot that was just barely big enough for him} 


{And then I pushed them around for probably 10 minutes.} 

{Until they were just too tired to go on.} 

I can't picture a better day. 


1 comment: