My dad came this past weekend and spent some time with us.
It was awesome.
I always love having extra hands. Plus my dad is the easiest person to have around. He plays with the boys, does laundry, cooks dinner, does dishes, and will do anything else I ask of him.
Thanks again dad! We had a blast!
{I} {B}
{I} {B}
We even slathered them in sunscreen and took them to the pool... twice!
They of course loved it.
{I} {B}
{I} {B}
{B} wouldn't even look away for a picture he was having so much fun.
{I} was slightly more cooperative.
I just love my boys!
{B}
{I} {B}
{B}
This is probably the most accurate picture of the day.
A maintenance guy had propped open the door containing who knows what kinds of toxic treasures, and the boys wanted in there so bad!
{I} {B}
{B}
We also went to the park one day which is always a treat.
The boys pretty much just love walking in such wide open space
{B} {mama} {daddy} {I}
{B} {I}
I know they look so adorable sitting together.
You better believe it only lasted these two pictures worth before Briggs was off to other things.
Yay for Grandpa visits!
Come back any time!






Looks like fun! Your boys are simply adorable, I just need to kiss those cheeks! Love you!
ReplyDeleteSummer's in full swing in Texas, I see. They look so cute in their swim duds. Is the water still too cold to actually get in or do they like that also? We miss you, but are so happy to see these cute pics with Grandpa D.
ReplyDelete