I made artichoke lasagna last night. Which is always delicious.
But as I was closing the oven door I noticed something... something didn't look right.
As I opened the oven door wider, I ignored all the nasty food particles that have been forever cooked onto my oven, and focused in on that bottom right side.
And then I nearly jumped out of my skin.
The biggest cockroach I've ever seen was in my oven.
And fortunately for me, I had already cooked him at 350 degrees before I noticed him.
{And of course I cranked up the temperature and baked him awhile longer, just for good measure.}
The artichoke lasagna turned out perfect.
I just hadn't anticipated the side of cockroach.
As my dad told me. "Welcome to Texas."
Yuck.
Eww! We have roaches in Vegas too. I despise them with all my heart.
ReplyDeletePlease share the recipe for the casserole. We already have the side dish recipe, thank you.
ReplyDelete