Remember how I was just telling you about how I love having twins?
Well I wasn't exactly thinking that the other day.
I got the boys up from their nap, and literally three minutes later, this happened.
A nearly full can of spaghetti sauce, upside down, all over the floor.
Ugh.
And of course both the boys wanted to get right in the middle of it.
Luckily I was on the phone with my brilliant mother who suggested putting them in their high chairs while I cleaned it up.
And of course their trays were still messy from breakfast, so I just strapped them in and hoped they wouldn't wiggle out.
And while I was getting them situated, I heard the pot boiling over on the stove.
In all of five minutes our kitchen was out of control and mama was feeling a little crazy!
Oh the joys of having twins.
Wrapping your stove rims in foil - what a great idea! I'm going to do that today - and I'm going to go a step further and wrap the basins under the burner too. Thanks for the idea.
ReplyDeletehttp://thecrreeds.blogspot.com/