Halloween is awesome with children.
And family themes.
This year we had a couple of jungle animals.
{Ian the Elephant, Briggs the Lion}
We had a Halloween Party with a whole bunch of friends today which made for a perfect afternoon.
{I} {B}
And I'm sure you were wondering how we got so many kiddos to sit for so long...
This is how.
She sang and danced and put on quite the show.
My boys must have been completely entranced because they were about the last ones to leave their spot.
And then we had our Ward Halloween Party/Trunk-Or-Treat later tonight.
And that was when the safari hunters entered the scene.
Ian spent most of the night without his hat but he was still adorable.
Briggs on the other hand, kept his hat on all night.
The cuteness runneth over.
Their friend Belton looked dang adorable too.
The boys got their first experience with candy from Halloween. (I guess I should clarify. Yes they have had candy before now, but it has been only a couple of times and had no association with Halloween.) They were fans.
Trunk-Or-Treats are pretty awesome.
And so are we.
And so is Briggs when he wanted to snuggle when we got home.
It was a perfect Halloween if you ask me.
No comments:
Post a Comment