I sent Jesse to the store the other night with a mile long list. Our fridge was getting bare, as was our pantry. It was time.
He prepared for such an event and went equipped with his fully charged phone and headphones so he could listen to comedy radio to help pass the time. He then told me he would see me in about 6 hours once he found everything on my seemingly endless list.
Sorry, Honey... it had to be done.
When he got home, the first words out of his mouth were "Do I have a grocery story for you!"
I of course listen because this man of mine cannot go to the grocery store without a grocery story. It is usually justification as to why there are three bags of oreos, brownies, and M&Ms, but this story was a little different.
He said while he was minding his own business searching for things on the dreaded list he suddenly saw a guy's mouth moving but was only hearing "maaahha mdmfosffhdf sdflkjwfh." (don't quote me on that part.) So he took out his headphones and said, "I'm sorry, what did you say?" The guy then repeated, "I am new to this area and I was wondering if you get your hair cut locally?" Jesse then snickered internally and said, "Very locally. My wife cuts it in our front room! But I will pass along the compliment."
The funniest part of the story is that I had just cut his hair like two days before, and we cut it a little different than we usually do! It's very subtle, but I actually cut the sides shorter and left a little longer mohawk like strip down the front (which we then cut shorter and blended to be even more subtle). We had laughed as we were cutting it how much we liked it just a little different and apparently someone else does too! Haha! Too funny!
Maybe I need to open up my front room to more people.
I do offer a complimentary TV show or movie with every hair cut!
No comments:
Post a Comment