I've been working a little more lately and always know that my boys are in good hands with their dad.
And while I am away, I always have to check in and see how my three boys are doing.
When I'm lucky, I get pictures. It's pretty much the best part of my day.
A couple of days ago, I got this one while I was at work.
Jesse said Ian was feeling a little warm, being snuggly, and had been holding a phone up to his ear for about an hour. I thought they looked adorable.
And then I looked closer at the picture.
Do you notice anything unusual?
Like the greatest photo bomb ever there in the top left corner??
I immediately texted Jesse back asking what on Earth was going on in the background.... and if Briggs had fallen on his head!
Apparently that little monkey crawled up his high chair and was heading over the other chair in the middle of this picture. By the time he actually made some noise he was on the table squatting on the laptop! Haha!
I guess while mama's away, the boys will play. And be sneaky little monkeys while dad is busy snuggling...

Bahahahaha! That really is one of the best photo bombs.
ReplyDelete