Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Twin Mom Problems: Diaper Changes

As if diaper changes of one wiggly baby aren't challenging enough, let's factor in another baby. This second baby appears to be patiently sitting next to you while you wrangle his noncompliant brother, but unfortunately that is not the case. 

Instead, I look over and find said second baby eating wet wipes out of the poopy diaper carelessly set on the floor within reach. While I'm ripping those out of his hand, the naked baby is crawling away, grateful for the break in attention. I try bribery to get naked baby to lay still enough to cover that booty with a diaper but to no avail. 

Then I'm grabbing wet wipes from grabby second baby again. (You'd think I would learn and move the diaper, but obviously not) I now try to scoop up naked baby, place him sitting in the diaper with hopes he'll sit long enough to do up the velcro. I get one side fastened when I find second baby with a handful of poop.

Really?! EWW.

I let out a holler to Jesse as I felt I needed his help right now with one baby half diapered and another baby with a handful of poop. My tone was obviously panicked because Jesse whipped out of bed and came racing downstairs thinking there was a fire or something seriously wrong with a baby. Sorry Honey. Just a diaper changing emergency.

And of course naked baby laid still for Jesse to put on his diaper.



I know it's hard to believe these adorable children could ever do something like this, but apparently they're not quite perfect ALL the time.

{B}

{I}

No comments:

Post a Comment