Somehow I forgot to post about our wonderful Thanksgiving.
And of course I need to post Thanksgiving before I can post Christmas!
We were blessed this year to have OUR house full of family. My parents and siblings came to Texas and we spent a delightful holiday together.
My dad came a few days early and happily watched our rambunctious boys while this mama worked a couple of extra days. {Thanks again Dad!}
And then the rest of the family came out the Tuesday before Thanksgiving.
I felt like all I did was work {I think I worked 3 1/2 days while they were here which is about 2 1/2 more than normal. I've been spoiled with my one day a week!} but we had so much fun!
We played at Noah's, played video games, entertained and were entertained by the boys, went to Six Flags, ate a delicious dinner, laughed, and enjoyed just being together.
And I am such a mom. I seriously loved having our little tiny apartment bursting with family and having everyone together for Thanksgiving.
My heart was so full.
We are incredibly blessed.
{This is obviously the way you thaw a turkey}
{And things that don't fit in the fridge}
{My family allowed the babies to crawl up the stairs}

{We busted out this tunnel for the boys to play in}
{A Baby Thanksgiving}
{The Thanksgiving Gang}
They tried celery, which they of course loved.
{I}
And were exhausted part way through dinner.
{B}
{First Thanksgiving!}
{Playing at Noah's}
{I} {B}
{This is obviously the way you thaw a turkey}
{And where we keep all the bread and rolls}
{And things that don't fit in the fridge}
{My family allowed the babies to crawl up the stairs}
{We busted out this tunnel for the boys to play in}
{A Baby Thanksgiving}
{The Thanksgiving Gang}
They tried celery, which they of course loved.
{I}
And were exhausted part way through dinner.
{B}
{First Thanksgiving!}
{Playing at Noah's}
{I} {B}
No comments:
Post a Comment