Monday, December 16, 2013

1 down, 39 to go

What makes babies cry and parents excited??
Or maybe makes babies excited too??


A TOOTH of course!

I have been habitually rubbing their gums in the mornings to see if anything had sprouted through during the night and low and behold our little Briggs had a tooth break through today!

I tried to get a picture, but this is how well that went! haha 






Maybe we'll try again later!

He really has done great with it. I didn't notice a fever, runny nose, excessive grumpiness or anything. He was up twice last night and has been a smidgen fussier but nothing that would have given me a clue except when I felt it this morning.

And Ian should be getting a tooth anytime. You can feel a bump and see some white. We're excited.



1 comment:

  1. Cutest little mouth I've seen in 29 years. Every once in a while I spot Jesse in these boys but most of the time they sport a "manly look" version of their beautiful Mom! We can not wait until our Chistmas Time Arrival. Miss you all so much.

    ReplyDelete