Thursday, December 19, 2013

What's Under There?

I kept watching Ian look under the couch and wondered what he was doing.
He'd look under the couch, and then crawl over and look under the chair, and I figured he had just discovered looking under things.


Until I looked under, and found this. 



1 comment:

  1. He's persistent...sees what he wants and makes sure it's really under there by comparing under the couch with what he might find under the chair. Did he ever go back to looking under the chair after that? I think he probably put it under the couch to hid it from his little brother. You'll have to watch that kids in the years to come. I remember when my twin sisters were little that they would stand by the toilet and put in the end of the TP and flush and flush to see it whirring off the roll of TP. It was so fun to watch them do this. At least until Mom accused me of aiding and abetting and told me "you know better!" But it was just so much fun to see their little faces light up and the giggles times two around the toilet.

    ReplyDelete