Saturday, April 12, 2014

Teething Update/The Plague Continues?

Well the plot thickened.

After a day and a half of 100-101 degree fevers and miserable babies, the fever broke. I was happy, I figured they would be happy, and then I saw spots.

Yes, spots. 
On Briggs' belly.


Briggs also started pulling at his ears.
GRRRR...

What the heck?
That threw me for a loop.

So who knows what's going on.
I'm still think teeth are on the horizon and see one little one coming in on Briggs.
But now I also wonder if we got a mild case of the chicken pox from their chicken pox vaccine?
And maybe we have another ear infection?
BLARGH. I DON'T KNOW!

I decided to wait it out and see what happens for a few days. 

Seriously, how come they don't give you more training when you become a parent?
I babysat my younger siblings for years, observed and mentally critiqued many parents, and completed three years of nursing school and I still don't have the slightest idea what I'm doing!

I know I appear as cool as a cucumber {ha!} but being a parent stresses me out.


Oh, and to top it off, Briggs hit his head and now has this lovely bruise on his forehead. The pictures don't do it justice because he was not cooperating, but it's there, and it's quite lovely.



1 comment:

  1. Parenting is hard! I feel like I never know what's going on/what to do!

    ReplyDelete