Friday, April 18, 2014

Park Day

Every once in awhile I have a great idea. 
Or a crazy one.

Either way, I packed up the boys and went to the park. Followed by frozen yogurt.
Alone.

Yes, I'm a cool mom.
But I probably looked a little crazy .

The boys loved this big rock.


 

Of course they're fans of the slides. 
{But it's a little hard to take action shots when you're there by yourself.}


Also fans of this bench. 

It was bright outside, but these kids cannot keep their eyes open for pictures!
I blame Jesse. 


And the double swing area is a favorite.
It's just perfect for us. 


{I} 

{I} 

{B} 

{B} 

And I don't have any pictures of frozen yogurt. It would have just been me eating the frozen yogurt anyway. The boys were too busy people watching and staring at the TV to appreciate our yogurt. 
Oh well. More for me.

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could have been there to enjoy the park with you three. Looked like you had a lot of fun. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete