Saturday, April 12, 2014

A Mellow "Real" Birthday

Since we threw our big bash in Utah, we had a very low key actual birthday for the kiddos. 

I still tried to make it a little special though.

We blew bubbles in the bath tub, went for a walk, ate popsicles, went out to lunch at IHOP, watched Super Why, and of course ate cupcakes!

{Yes, these are as good as they get with two babies.}
{B with my mascara of course}     {I}

{B}         {I}

{B}
 {B}

 {B}

{I}

  {B}                          {I}

{I} 

{B}             {I} 

{B} 

{I} 

{B} 

{B} 

{I} 

{I} 

{I}                                {B} 

And I figured since they don't really know about presents anyway, I wasn't going to feel bad about not getting them any! How about that for Mom of the Year? 

But I did break down and get them a little something.
You know, so they can keep working on their piano skills. 


I probably should have been smart and bought two from the get-go. We'll probably be ordering another one.

Oh and they also got new carseats. Finally.
We took them for a test run in the living room, with some Super Why. 
Maybe we watch too much Super Why? I seriously love that show. Oh, and so do the boys.



1 comment: