Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Teething Babes?

I'm suspecting teeth for these hooligans. 
At least I hope it's teeth and not something more.
They've both had fevers and Ian in particular is drooling EVERYWHERE.
Couple that with Jesse being out of town and it makes for a very long night.

I think I got a solid 2 1/2 hours of sleep before a crying babe pulled me from my bed. 
2:30am: Up with Briggs.
3:30am: Up with Ian and Briggs for an hour.
4:30am: Laid both boys back to bed and I laid down on the floor in the front room.
5:30am: Both boys back up and crying. I pulled them both out of bed and onto the makeshift bed in the front room with me. Briggs curled up in my arms and struggled to sleep while I stroked his face and arms. Ian found a little piece of blanket that he liked and fell asleep on his own. We probably all fell asleep by 6:00am.
and 7:30am: Up for the day.

Our lovely bed.

And this means that by 9:00am we all look something like this.

{B} 

{I} 


And the rest of our day was spent like this.






2 comments:

  1. Oh, my! Where is Jesse? Are the boys doing any better?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Double teething babies?!? You deserve an award. Or better yet, a diet coke, and at least two hours alone in a quiet napping room.

    ReplyDelete