Monday, February 17, 2014

Mama's Boys

I know I rarely gush about how much I love these boys, HA!
They are just such sweet little guys who take care of their mama.
They give me loves and kisses all day long.
I am the luckiest mama around.










3 comments:

  1. Did you take these with your timer or was Jesse home. They are so beautiful and express the amazing love that a Mom has for her son(s). They don't look much like Jesse but they sure make me remember all those adorable wet kisses and snuggles. I'm so glad that you love being a mother. It is the best job in the world and actually feels more like just a lot of fun moments interspersed with the daily grind. It's ALL good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you take these with your timer or was Jesse home. They are so beautiful and express the amazing love that a Mom has for her son(s). They don't look much like Jesse but they sure make me remember all those adorable wet kisses and snuggles. I'm so glad that you love being a mother. It is the best job in the world and actually feels more like just a lot of fun moments interspersed with the daily grind. It's ALL good!

    ReplyDelete