Friday, February 14, 2014

Be Mine

Happy Valentine's Day!
I feel truly blessed to have so much love in my life.
I have a husband I adore and two of the cutest little boys I know.

I thought it would be fun to cover my boys in kisses and take a few pictures. 
And it probably would have been, had I had six more hands to help. 
My two just weren't quite enough.

But we tried anyway. 
We got a few decent ones.

{I}

{B}

{B} 

{I}

{I}

{B}

{B}                   {I} 


And the rest of them looked more like this.












Maybe we'll try again another day?!

2 comments:

  1. Have I told you about kisses on Jesse's face every morning before he went to school? This reminds me of that. They are the cutest Valentine's I've ever seen. I actually think you did really well at capturing them. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete