Saturday, November 3, 2012

Pregnancy: Weeks 9 & 10

Week 9

I felt really good this week. No nausea all week which is so nice. I don't seem to crave specific foods as much either. We used to only be able to eat what sounded good to me but now I can go to a restaurant and find something on the menu that I can tolerate.
I really have not been in the mood to cook since finding out I'm pregnant. I tried one night and the food just didn't taste nearly as delicious after making it. Now I seem to make Jesse cook or we eat out. Oops! Hopefully I can start cooking again soon.
I seem to have a sensitive nose when it comes to jewelry. I feel like all my cheaper pieces smell so badly of metal I can hardly wear them! It's awful. 
This week I worked 3 night shifts in a row and was worried about this tired body! I tried to at least stay up until midnight a couple days before my stretch and I was falling asleep around 10:30pm! That's not a good sign! Luckily I was able to make it through!


Week 10

We were in Provo and St. George for the duration of this week but did not break down and tell our families still! I'm sure they'll be coming after us when we finally do! We just really wanted to wait to hear a heartbeat before spreading our news.
My belly started poking out just a smidgen this week. Probably not enough for anyone else to even notice but Jesse and i can tell there is a little difference. It made it a little more tricky being around family when I was self conscious of my belly. I did pack a little bigger shirts, just in case! 
I felt pretty good the entire week (thankfully) it would have been really hard to hide being sickly from our families.
I was able to eat pretty much everything offered me which is a big deal too since it's been hard to eat food unless it really sounds good to me. 
I did feel like I was full all week long. My intestinal track has taken a beating and moves soooo ssssslllllllooooooowwwww these days which is bad since it normally isn't the fastest moving system in my body so pregnancy only compounds the problem. I hate feeling full/almost sick all the time. Not fun. 
I also seemed to fall asleep on the couch every night in St. George around 9pm (which I tried to justify by reminding them it was usually 10pm my time!). Luckily I don't think they suspected anything! 




1 comment:

  1. Cute picture of you, but I must admit I'm distracted by the creepy cabbage patch dolls in the background... Ha. And working night shifts while pregnant? You are hard core. Keep up the updates!

    ReplyDelete