Week 12:
I started orientation this week for my new job at the hospital.... because everyone starts a new job and tries to grow twins at the same time, right?! I was in class all day long for most of the week. I started feeling a little more sickly at night for whatever reason. Once again living on tums and propping my pillows up in bed so when I go to bed my head is as high as I can get it. I had to get a flu shot and almost threw up a couple of times that day. I blame the flu shot. I still haven't actually thrown up and feel so awesome about that. We still hadn't told family members at this point and were getting so excited to spread the good news! Luckily my family was coming to town the next week so we wouldn't have to keep it in much longer!
No comments:
Post a Comment