Nothing too eventful happened this week. I of course started a new job soon after finding out I was pregnant so I have stayed busying working 3 days a week there and sometimes another day a week at my home health job as well as popping in to help Jesse at work occasionally. It's kept me busy but I can't complain. I've been feeling really good and feel blessed I'm able to be doing everything I need to be.
My belly didn't change any this week from what I noticed. Not like it happened last week where I woke up one morning and my belly was noticeably larger.
I am really looking forward to being able to feel them moving around. So far no luck but I keep laying down and concentrating to see if I can feel something. Hopefully the day isn't too far away when I'll feel something! I'm already looking forward to when Jesse can feel them. I think that has to be the greatest thing to share with my sweet husband. Can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment