Sunday, November 25, 2012

Pregnancy: Week 16

I seem to wake up with leg cramps all the time this week. It's getting old. I sleep great though unless of course I have to get up and use the bathroom in the middle of the night, so I really can't complain. This week my belly has definitely been growing. I was even asked if I was pregnant at Church just based on my protruding belly. It made me happy. 

People are still shocked when I tell them there is two in there because I'm not very big but I am convinced these babies are just taking up all the space they can internally before they start moving outward. I can only eat very small portions and if I don't sit up straight sometimes I have a hard time breathing already! 

I felt a baby (or both, who knows!) moving this week! There were a few times that I wondered about it but I was sitting in Church one day and definitely felt some wiggling or movement of some sort a few times in a row! It was awesome! I very much have to concentrate to feel them but it is so rewarding when i feel those little wiggles.

And then one night  later in the week Jesse and I were both up late and he put his hands on my belly for a little while and one of the babies kicked/punched pretty hard and Jesse was able to feel it! It was honestly the most exciting moment so far! 

I've been trying to think calm thoughts so I can get some sweet, calm little boys. Each time we go in for an ultrasound they wiggle but don't seem to be moving around in a "oh my goodness you'll have your hands full" type of way so I'm hoping the thoughts are working! haha. My two brothers are about as mellow, sweet, and funny as they come so let's hope they take after them!


No comments:

Post a Comment