Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Shirt and Tie

Sunday is probably my favorite day of the week.
It's the one day Jesse is {nearly} guaranteed to be home and I just love having everyone together.
Plus Jesse and I laugh together at the funny things our boys do and we love talking about how cute and funny they are.

This Sunday was no exception.
When I walked out of Primary to find Jesse and Briggs, I almost fell over from the cuteness that is my son. 
There's Briggs, completely asleep in the church foyer, with his pillow.

And of course his tie up in his face. 
I'm fairly certain I haven't seen too many things that top this.

So of course I had to take a few extra pictures when we got home, because once again, they're just too cute!
The too big shirts with shorts, and sometimes a tie look just makes me weak in the knees.
{B}                   {I}

{I}
He just does not leave his ties on. We'll have to work on that. 
Good thing he's still absolutely adorable.

{B}
Oh, I just love that shirt tail! 

{B}
That crooked little tie, yum.

And the pillow is a nice touch. 

It does come in handy for those moments when you just need to lay down and snuggle. 

We were lucky enough this Sunday to feed the missionaries and we sure had fun with them.
They were very complimentary of my easy (yet delicious) crockpot concoction.
And they went wild over the homemade oreos I just HAD to make. 
{Jesse kept asking me why I was making these oreos and I just told him that they sounded so good and I needed to make them for the Elders. He kept telling me that we already had a store bought cake just sitting in our fridge so we didn't need oreos.... But when they cheered over how awesome homemade oreos are and how much they love them, I knew it must have been inspiration!} 

The kiddos of course were hams and showed off funny tricks and made us all laugh.
And we even got an amazing piano performance by Elder Carey with the reminder to share our talents.

Another perfect day.

1 comment:

  1. That is probably the cutest picture (Briggs sleeping) I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete