Saturday, June 14, 2014

Things I Love: Kohl's

Have I mentioned how much I love Kohl's?
Well I do. A lot.
I should probably be a spokesperson for them.
{But let's be clear, I'm currently not.}

I love being able to stack Kohl's cash with my coupons. I can't hardly shop anywhere else because then I actually have to pay what is on the price tag! 

And if I got a dollar for how many times people ask me where I got something and I said Kohl's, I'd have enough for another Kohl's trip! :)

This particular shopping trip was rather rewarding.


I had received belated birthday Kohl's cash, as well as rewards money from a few different things, plus 20% off, so of course I went off to Kohl's because, come on, free money!

And thanks to Kohl's I spent all of $21 for my stash. 

So yes. I love Kohl's.



No comments:

Post a Comment