Friday, June 13, 2014

Overalls

You can't help but smile when you see kids in overalls.
Too bad my kids don't cooperate enough to get very good pictures.
Also, I need to buy a backdrop. And something cute for them to sit on.
That's on my list of future purchases.

In the meantime we deal with only OK pictures with bad lighting, awkward surrounds, and occasional smiles.

Oh and they got haircuts yesterday so between that and extremely blonde hair they look bald! haha.
{B}                {I}




{B} 

{B} 

{B} 

{I} 

{I} 

{I} 

{B}                {I}
I guess he's showing him where his belly button is?? 

{Dad poked his head over the wall at the boys} 




{I} 

{B} 

{At the attempt of finding a better background, I tried this. Briggs wasn't overly impressed.} 

{B} 

{I}                  {B} 

{I} 

{B finally sat still and was content when he pulled down the blanket and got to snuggle with it!} 



No comments:

Post a Comment