We've been so lucky lately to have visitors! First we got Grandpa and then got a Grandma visit too!
The boys have been in heaven.
They were captivated with songs.
{I} {B}
They loved this little fence.
They played on this for probably close to twenty minutes.
Crazy kids. They couldn't seem to see the elephants or giraffes, but boy did they love the fence!
I love Briggs' fake smile here! Haha. Too funny.
There was also some good tickling that happened over the weekend.
{I}
{I}
{B}
And many more undocumented events such as lunches out, shopping, freezer meal making, movie watching, room cleaning, and baby items sorting. Perfect!
After we dropped Grandma off at the airport, we may have had a couple of tantrums.
{I} {B}
They were captivated with songs.
{I} {B}
{B}
{B}
Learned what a magna doodle is.
{B} {I}
{Ian especially likes his magna doodle. He learned quickly how to write on it and thought he was so cool. Although it does make him frustrated sometimes. He also now thinks everything is a writing utensil. I've caught him with a thermometer "drawing" on the floor.}
{Briggs pretty much thought as long as the pen was touching the magna doodle in some way, it should be drawing, so he had a little harder time figuring it out. But he still loved it, especially the erasing part.}
They also loved story time.
{B}
We went to the Zoo!
Probably the highlight... for me at least!
{B in blue, I in green}
We let the Littles run free, and oh boy was that fun! They loved being able to roam all over.
They loved this little fence.
They played on this for probably close to twenty minutes.
Crazy kids. They couldn't seem to see the elephants or giraffes, but boy did they love the fence!
Ian also liked playing in mud.
This was us trying so hard to get them to see the elephants.
I honestly don't know if they ever saw them.
It's just easier to look everywhere else!
This at least proves they were there!
The misters may have been their favorite part.
Which I would have to agree, that was in my top 5 best things about the zoo, too. They felt so nice!
The habitats were amazing! This waterfall was in between two tigers. One regular one and one white tiger {sorry I don't know any more detail than that! Believe it or not, we didn't stop to read any signs about the animals.}
My mom loves roadrunners, so you can imagine the joy that came with finding a roadrunner at the zoo!
Of course we had to stop for a quick kiss.
These boys are such good buddies.
Oh wait, I forgot. The misters weren't the favorite.
These stairs were.
Oh my heavens, they went up and down about a hundred times.
We probably spent another twenty minutes or more on this staircase.
I love Briggs' fake smile here! Haha. Too funny.
Have I mentioned lately how hard it is to take a picture of two babies?
Well it is. Proof right here.
The zoo left us some dirty knees...
and feet.....
and no less than two good bumps, one for each head.
But we all loved it!
There was also some good tickling that happened over the weekend.
{I}
As well as swimming.
{B} {I}
{B}
{I}
{B}
After we dropped Grandma off at the airport, we may have had a couple of tantrums.
{I} {B}
It took a couple of days of withdrawals, but we're finally recouping a little bit. It's just so much fun to have visitors!






These little guys are so stylish and so handsome! I love seeing their cute little faces. Looks like you guys had lots of fun! Wish we had a zoo close by!
ReplyDelete