Monday, June 2, 2014

Ball Pit

Yes folks, we have a ball pit.
Being the cool mom that I am, combined with the heat during Texas summers, I decided a ball pit was in order.
The boys had no idea what to do with it.
But they were super cute and tried to splash in it like they would in water.


I finally had to dump them in it! 

And then they started getting the hang of it.


I thought they might just throw the balls out everywhere, but they were pretty good at leaving them in the pool. 
Or at least dumping them all out in a confined space.

Pretty fun!

2 comments:

  1. All I could see in your last post was that ball pit! So glad you further explained it. You seriously deserve coolest mom of the year award. A ball pit IS THE ULTIMATE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome! That looks so fun. Rock star mom.

    ReplyDelete