Saturday, January 25, 2014

At Grandma's House

We watch Barney.
{I}


The dog has learned to camp out during meal times.

 
The tops of feet are dirty from crawling all over the hardwood floors.

 
We eat celery.
{I}
 
{B}
 
We snuggle in the morning.
{I}
 
Drink green smoothies
{B} 
 
{I} 
 
We crawl through end tables.
{I}
 
We make crazy hairdos in the bath tub. 
{B}
 
{I} 
 
We snuggle up in pink baby quilts
{B} 
 
 
And we ensure the table is as clear as possible at all times. 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Hilarious! Now if you could just get him to have a similar reaction to putting them all back...perfection! I laughed hard at this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! It worked! Sorry, I was just testing to see if I fixed whatever wasn't letting me comment. Woohoo! Your boys are so freaking adorable. You need to come over more often so they can snuggle our pillows. Hope you enjoy/ed your stay! Travel safe.

    ReplyDelete