I think this is the funniest thing ever...why is tearing paper so appealing. It's the destructo factor....like dragging everything off the coffee table at grandma's house. If they think they are getting away with something they think it's the purest form of entertainment. We can't wait to come next week. Plan a date-night while we are there and we'll happily take your wiggle worms for the evening.
I think this is the funniest thing ever...why is tearing paper so appealing. It's the destructo factor....like dragging everything off the coffee table at grandma's house. If they think they are getting away with something they think it's the purest form of entertainment. We can't wait to come next week. Plan a date-night while we are there and we'll happily take your wiggle worms for the evening.
ReplyDeleteOh my heck, this put the biggest smile on my face! They are so cute. I love how excited and happy they are about ripping paper!
ReplyDeleteI love their laughs! Everything is made better by the fact that there are two of them!
ReplyDelete