they were so cute last night. I love their up and snuggle game. all your post are so good. it makes me feel like I'm more a part of their daily lives. I don't know what the term is for a grandma stalker but I'm definitely one.
I viewed this video with tear streaming down my face. These two little boys have stolen my heart! What are your plans for their 1st birthday? I don't know if we can stay away that long!
they were so cute last night. I love their up and snuggle game. all your post are so good. it makes me feel like I'm more a part of their daily lives. I don't know what the term is for a grandma stalker but I'm definitely one.
ReplyDeleteI viewed this video with tear streaming down my face. These two little boys have stolen my heart! What are your plans for their 1st birthday? I don't know if we can stay away that long!
ReplyDelete