Saturday, March 9, 2013

Pregnancy: Week 31

Highlights

1. We moved! Our new place will be so perfect for us too. The front room is much bigger, there's a second bathroom, the babies' room is huge, and there is tons of storage! We couldn't be more excited about the possibilities with our new apartment.

2. We now have a crib. I ordered one and it actually arrived at our new apartment before we did. That was a fun surprise. My manly man of a husband built it and it looks fabulous! We were just going to get one for now and order another one a few months down the road but I'm starting to think I'll just order the other one and get it built and ready. Besides my genius mother mentioned that if for some crazy reason one of the boys were to wet through his sheets we could always plop him in the other crib! haha. Save us a late night bedding change.

3. The perinatologist measured the babies again this week and Gus was estimated to be 3lbs 2oz and Budsy 3lbs 0oz. This was a big week for little Budsy because he's usually behind his brother a little more. Of course these are all estimates but we were still excited to see numbers that close. Everything still looks perfect and we continue to feel so blessed.

4. Showers are by far my favorite (and most necessary) time of day. I feel as though I can barely roll out of bed because my body gets so stiff at night and showers allow me to regain some movement in my joints. It's heavenly. 

5. I've just started to notice more of a schedule that the boys follow. They have an active time in the morning, maybe 8-9am, another active time in the afternoon around 2-3pm, and again around 8-9pm. I'll feel them at other various times throughout the day but these seem to be the best times to watch for "belly-quakes" as I call them. They are also very interactive which is fun. We'll push on them and they'll push back! It is the best!


6. Oh yeah, and this week I feel like nothing I have fits! I spent most of this week in Jesse's t-shirts. Definitely time to go buy a few more shirts so I can actually feel cute again!

No comments:

Post a Comment