1. We had maternity pictures this week! Pretty fun. Although, I feel like I have no clue what to do in front of a camera! Doing these pictures made me get even more excited for the newborn pictures we'll get for the babies. I was really wanting good newborn pictures and the maternity pictures were a nice bonus! I'll post some when I get them all edited and back.
2. I saw the perinatologist and OB this week. At the peri's office we didn't measure the babies this week because we just did last week but they checked on fluid levels, heart rates, and did a quick run through on their organs and then they hooked up my belly to two heart monitors to watch the babies' heart rates for about a half hour. Everything still looks good. Always a relief to hear.
My OB said that if I'm not going to be bored to tears she'd prefer I stop working now instead of waiting until 32 weeks. She said she tends to be more conservative (which I really appreciate) and felt that since the babies are measuring a little small and I didn't have great weight gain over the last two weeks (I'm starting to think I must have been sick last week) that it would be best to quit working and focus on resting and eating.
So I am officially done working for the foreseeable future, which honestly couldn't have come at a better time. I was scheduled to work Saturday and Sunday this week which would have meant missing the adult session of Stake Conference as well as Stake Conference this weekend but now due to "modified bedrest" I was able to attend. This will also give me more time to pack up our apartment for our move next weekend. Yes, moving is what every sane person does when they are 30+ weeks pregnant with twins.... NOT! It should be for the better though and will give us more space for when these little munchkins come.
3. The babies are definitely getting stronger and can make my belly poke out in strange directions. So crazy to watch! I posted one video the other day but they have been so wiggly lately that I had to try to catch them again, which I did! Enjoy!
4. I think I'm pretty much at the end of wearing regular garment tops. I used to have about 3 different sizes that would work but now I'm down to only about one of those sizes that can stretch far enough! I need to order a few maternity ones to get me through here at the end. The nice bonus to regular tops though is that they keep my belly button in check! haha. It doesn't have room to turn into an outie when it's being laid flat by tight fitting garment tops! :)
5. I've had some braxton hicks this week but nothing too wild and crazy and I am tired these days believe it or not! I even had a 4 hour nap today! I don't know how people have additional children. I can hardly imagine having toddlers and being pregnant! You must be blessed with super human strength for future kids.
6. I've been debating on what to do with their nursery FOREVER. I finally chose colors but have had a hard time finding what I envision. It's still definitely a work in progress (especially since we haven't bought any nursery furniture! That's going to happen as soon as we move into our new place.) but I just bought some curtains for their room! Now let's just hope the colors all coordinate well enough.

Loved the movie. Oh, that all movies were this entertaining (and wholesome :-)) Love you FOUR wonderful people.
ReplyDeleteokay... I can't believe you are having twins! You look so great and cute! Hope you guys are doing well
ReplyDelete