I was just thinking about some things that make me happy and I thought I would share a few:
The Temple. The St. George Temple is stunning, but all Temples make me happy!

Hanging out with my husband

The fact that we're married! It still catches me off guard sometimes! We love being married!

My wedding ring. I think it is gorgeous!

My sweet husband. He is amazing! And quite handsome.

Vacations! Especially Cancun... I love that place.

Candlelit macaroni and cheese dinners

These cookies. They are amazing!

My awesome friends. They are stellar girls and I love them.

My family. They are just so much fun!

The lake. Wakeboarding and tube wars are particularly spectacular.

Fireworks! How can you not smile when you see fireworks?

Flowers. There are so many beautiful flowers out there! These are the roses that Jesse proposed with.

The beach. No explanation necessary.
You're list of things that makes you happy just made me happy haha. I love the candle light mac and cheese, and how can you not smile at those pillsbury cookies with the doughman wearing a weird bunny nose? Awesome.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE mac n' cheese!
ReplyDeleteGreat list! I agree on a lot of them!
ReplyDeleteYou went to Chitzen Itza! So did I!! I have a photo right in front of that exact same Mayan Temple!!
ReplyDelete