Well yesterday I turned 21. I'm not sure why, but that seems a lot older than 20. I suppose we all have to grow up eventually...
It was a great day though. Jesse woke up early with me and cooked me some french toast (YUM) then I got to go to work. My thoughtful parents sent me a HUGE bouquet of flowers, so that made my cubicle a little brighter. I took off straight from work to catch my 5:10pm class and made it home in just enough time to catch Biggest Loser! It was a busy but good day.
The highlight was probably when I tipped over the filing cabinet at work though.... How embarrassing! Those things do not fall quietly!

What more could you want? Gorgeous flowers, some sparkling cider, and a volleyball!
This looks like plastic, I promise they're real and this does not do it justice. It is so beautiful!
This was the top off of the night. Delicious!
It was a great day though. Jesse woke up early with me and cooked me some french toast (YUM) then I got to go to work. My thoughtful parents sent me a HUGE bouquet of flowers, so that made my cubicle a little brighter. I took off straight from work to catch my 5:10pm class and made it home in just enough time to catch Biggest Loser! It was a busy but good day.
The highlight was probably when I tipped over the filing cabinet at work though.... How embarrassing! Those things do not fall quietly!
What more could you want? Gorgeous flowers, some sparkling cider, and a volleyball!
This looks like plastic, I promise they're real and this does not do it justice. It is so beautiful!
This was the top off of the night. Delicious!
Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Danielle! Happy birthday to you! I had every intention of texting you on your birthday, then I thought, "No! I'll call and SING to her! But I better wait for Brad to sing with me..." Needless to say it never happened and come midnight I remembered and felt awful that I had missed your birthday. Sorry! But HAPPY 21ST! We really do need to play volleyball sometime..
ReplyDeleteSo me and kade were driving the other day and i was like hey tommorrow is Cinco De Mayo( or however you spell it ha) and i said its danielle's birthday!! ha Since lauren and you decided to find holidays for your birthdays i dont forget:) ha lauren's being flag day!! sadly mine didnt have anything to remember the day. Im glad you had a good birthday, those flowers are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteSorry this is mucho late, I thought I posted before - but internet is sketchy here. Hope you had a great birthday - looks like you did. Your flowers are seriously gorgeous. Im so glad your finally old enough to buy alcohol and rent a car in some states with an exorbitant fee... Anyway - HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
ReplyDeleteYou guys look like you have an absolute blast! I am so glad that you have a blog. Can't wait to keep up on all the fun!
ReplyDelete