Well it's only 1:15pm and I've said or heard some great things today!
It started this morning when I was telling Jesse that I need a plain brown skirt just like my brown polka dotted one. It's got an elastic band waist for comfort and it's made out of a stretchy comfortable material that makes it good for spinning. (That was a big deal for me as a child and is still a bonus) I then proceeded to tell Jesse that it's the perfect material because it shows off my "swishy" parts. I'm not exactly sure what "swishy parts" are, but that's apparently what this skirt accentuates!
The next occurred when I was talking to my mother. She was in the grocery store buying tomatoes and lettuce for my brother's seminary council get-together and apparently got a frustrating cart. I would hear random things as we were talking such as, "This cart really has troubles" "If this cart was a person, it would be called senile" "Now it's jumping" "I have to pull it from the front because it doesn't go where I want it to go and the tomatoes and lettuce don't weigh enough to make it go straight." "I'm just wondering aimlessly around the store" Then at the end of her grocery shopping experience I heard "Now I hope my tomatoes weren't squished by the lettuce after all that!" Oh the joy that conversation gave me.
And the third star moment was during this same conversation with my mom. We were talking about facebook and she told me, "I talked on two people's walls today." haha. That made me chuckle as well! She's trying to get the hang of facebook, and her "talking on people's walls" is a big accomplishment!
I'll add more as/if I hear them!
Seven Minutes
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment