Thursday, May 28, 2009

05/28/09

Today I had a First. I was pulled over today. Seeming as how I have never been pulled over, I was a little upset. Luckily I just got a warning, but it still was not the best start to my day.

On a happier note. Today marks the 2 year anniversary of when Jesse and I first met! Good ol' EFY days! We got in our counselor group of 4 and Jesse was smitten from the beginning. I thought he was cute and by the end of the week... we had our first date!

These were my two Natalie's and they gave us The "Natwich"





3 comments:

  1. oh no! Where did you get pulled over? Was it right here in Wymount? They pull EVERYONE over! The pics of you guys are really cute! You can see the newness and tension between you guys! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you didn't get a ticket! A warning is nothing :) I gladly welcome you to the ranks of lawbreakers.. And congrats on two years of E- chhchhc- F- chchchc- Y- chchch, induced bliss. You two are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok yeah bummer on getting pulled over I got a ticket the other day and it's scary haha. But your EFY pics are so cute!

    ReplyDelete