Have I mentioned lately how much we love my brother's wife Taryn?
Well we do.
A lot.
And she just graduated (in April) from BYU so of course we journeyed down to Provo to celebrate her big day.
And lucky (or not so lucky) for her, I'm a little obsessed with taking pictures, so now she has over 250 pictures of her graduation day!
As a side note, my mother and I have done it again and shown up for an event in the exact same color of outfit.Can't take us anywhere together...
Plus we saw these adorable baby ducks! They just topped off the day!
Congrats again Taryn! We Love You!!

What an adorable tribute you have written and captured in pics to your newest sister, Taryn. It is so heartwarming to see sisters love and make room in their busy lives for each other. I know the sisters in our family really love to make opportunities to draw close. You have been such a fun "new" sister for Vanessa, Joanna and Mindy. Appreciation of each other is a gift to all involved! Love you Danielle.
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable tribute you have written and captured in pics to your newest sister, Taryn. It is so heartwarming to see sisters love and make room in their busy lives for each other. I know the sisters in our family really love to make opportunities to draw close. You have been such a fun "new" sister for Vanessa, Joanna and Mindy. Appreciation of each other is a gift to all involved! Love you Danielle.
ReplyDelete