Friday, June 3, 2016

Girls Weekend

Since I only have about three people who read our blog anymore, you might recall a few years ago I took a girls weekend with two of my high school friends and we went down to Vegas to meet halfway and had a blast. (You can catch up on that post here.)

Well flash forward a few years, a few moves, a few haircuts, and a few babies later and we are at it again! This time in good ol' Salt Lake City. 

We thankfully have three amazing husbands to take our kiddos while we enjoy some girl time.
And this time we may not have been quite as crazy or taken nearly as many pictures, but we sure had such a wonderful time talking, eating, shopping, and still staying up late and being just a little crazy. 



These face masks made us look like we were about 90 years old. 
I hope we do the same thing when we are 90.



Since Ashley is pregnant, we had to make it our duty to fulfill a craving and get cookies at the amazing Ruby Snap. Now I'm pretty sure we will all crave Ruby Snap in the future. Those cookies were delicious.







It was a quick weekend but I had so much fun and am grateful for these wonderful girls in my life and that we all live so much closer now! (We used to be spread from California to Texas, but now we are all somehow miraculously back in Utah!)
Now if we could just manage to make this a yearly thing instead of a once every four years thing... 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this looks so fun. I'm glad you could get away with these cherished friends. I still have a group of 5 friends that I stay in touch with and it has been fun to see our lives unfold while keeping the connections going. You will never regret it.

    ReplyDelete