Sunday, June 5, 2016

Life as a Mother

It's hard.
It's hard to have kids who don't sleep through the night even if they are three.
It's hard to remember to fix food at least three times a day. (I mean come on, I just made three meals yesterday? Isn't that enough)
It's hard to keep a house even slightly presentable let alone clean.
It's hard to have enough energy to keep up.
It's hard to work as a mother full time and then have a full time job on top of that.



But it is so good.
It's so good to have my heart bursting with love for my children.
It's so good to be  needed by little ones.
It's so good to remember that playing is more important than cleaning.
It's so good to have a house filled with the laughter of little children.
It's good to pick up all those little toys every night because it reminds me how much fun they have every day.
And it is so good to have my phone filled with pictures of my children.

Life is so good, despite those hard days.
{I}                           {B}



{B}               {I} 

{I} 

{I}

{I}           {B} 


{I}                {B} 

{B}                        {I} 


{B} 

{B} 

{I}            {B} 

{I} 


And sometimes it's just flat out unpredictable. 
Like when you think you're performing a pengectomy for this poor sick dinosaur 


Only to discover you just assisted in the birth of triplets. 

1 comment: