Sometimes I wonder how I got so lucky to have all these cute sweet boys in my life.
I definitely feel like I hit the jackpot.
They are my whole world.
{B} {I}
{Apparently I only snapped a few individual shots of {I} so I guess {B} missed his chance!}
And their daddy.
He is such a great man and I'm lucky to have his arms around me at the end of a day.
We keep each other sane and laughing through this crazy journey.
Plus look how darn cute he is with my other favorite people.
{I}
{B} {I}
This is such a good life.









REALLY good pics. I don't know how you get them to sit still for a minute to get them. Whenever we are around them I try to take pictures but it becomes impossible very quickly. But, of course, that energy is part of those twinnies charm. We had so much fun the other day. We love them and love you both.
ReplyDelete