Thursday, July 17, 2014

Dinner Disaster

I was making dinner the other night, and since I was a slacker and forgot to start it at the beginning of nap time, it got started towards the end of nap time, which is never the best idea. 

But that wasn't my only troubles. 
These enchilada stacks require some blender mixing and I didn't double check how well put together my blender was before I started pouring my wet, sloppy ingredients into it. 

When I started seeing red on my counter my heart skipped a beat as I quickly back pedaled to pour my ingredients back into a bowl and fix my blender. 

And then my children woke up.
And of course they wanted to help.
I honestly love having them help but it does make for a big long mess.
{I}                {B}


And this time didn't disappoint. 
In fact it was one of our messiest yet.
{yes that's spaghetti sauce in Ian's hair, as well as all over the kitchen.} 


I threw them in the tub hoping I get could enough time out of it finish dinner.
And then I dumped the bag of cheese on the floor. Ugh.
So really, out of the 3 disasters, only 1 of them was directly related to the littles.
Dinner Fail.

Luckily I have good cleaning helpers as well! 



1 comment: