It was only about 90 degrees with a little cloud coverage, so despite being mid-day, we at least weren't dying three minutes after walking outside.
So it seemed appropriate to go to the park.
And it's a big deal when I muster up the umph to take the littles to the park.
So of course I documented it.
And because they're just dang adorable.
The crazy kids like to spend half of the time exploring un-park like things.
And the other half swinging.
Seriously, they would cry when I took them out.
They looked like they were going to fall asleep and weren't having fun at all but then they'd give me a holler when I attempted to try a different activity... a few times.
Lesson learned.
{B}
{B}
{I}
{I}
{B}
{I}
{I}
{B}
{B}
{I}
{I}
{B}
And then we came home and enjoyed The Lorax and a snow cone.
I love summer.
{I}
{I}
{B}
{B}
I know I'm that crazy-over-the-top-picture-taking mom, but I am just smitten with my handsome little boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment