Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Nursery Reveal: Finally!

I know it's past due, but their room turned out so cute that I had to share.

This is the view when you walk in the door.
I know the cribs look a little goofy like that, but it is so handy having the rocking chair right there in the middle of the night that I wasn't willing to give it up.



And the details. 

These were stenciled on. 

Also stenciled. 
{I'm rather obsessed now! It was just so fun and easy.}

My MIL lined this lamp with cute ribbon. 
{It may even end up stenciled one day}

We revamped the bulletin board for the second time. 

And my little sister had made this clock awhile before so we just painted the trim and hands teal and it was perfect! 

I think it turned out pretty cute. The bright colors have been so much fun. I could stay in there all day!



3 comments: