I love seeing the smiles on the boys' faces when I get them out of bed in the morning.
I love snuggling my babies in the crook of my arm.
I love snuggling my babies in the crook of my arm.
I love doing everything I can to elicit a smile or giggle.
I love seeing their chubby bums as I carry them in for their bath.
I love catching them interacting with each other.
I love picking up baby toys (and clothes, and burp cloths, and books, and blankets, etc) at the end of the day.
I love staring at them while they sleep.
I love kissing their cheeks.
I love reading stories and singing songs.
I love teaching them new things.
I love comforting them when they cry.
I love talking about how cute my boys are.
I love how much it has enhanced my relationship with my sweet husband.
I love how I feel naked when I leave the house with anything less than both arms and shoulder/back full of two babies in carseats and a diaper bag.
I love when they give me kisses.
I love what a deeper understanding it gives me of God's love for me and the purpose of life.
I love that I am still amazed by the miracle of life and that I was sent two babies.
I love thinking about our future with our children.
I even love it when Mr. Rich says "your baby is fussing."
They are my babies rain or shine, happy or sad and
I truly love being a mom.
Yes, Danielle you are blessed with many happy moments because of those two cuties. I love that you love being a Mom. And I love seeing both you and Jesse play and serve your boys. You are both so loving and kind to them and to each other. You are a good example to all of us. We love you! And we miss those little cheeks - bum AND face!!!
ReplyDeleteyou are an awesome mommy. Those boys are so lucky. I Loved being your mommy and I love that you are such a great mommy. The circle of life.
ReplyDelete