I know I'm a little late but my mom is so great that I couldn't just skip telling everyone how wonderful she is! She really is one of my best friends. We are so much alike that it's kind of scary, but we sure enjoy doing things together.
My mom has always been there for me. Here's a few things as to why my mom is great:

My mom has always been there for me. Here's a few things as to why my mom is great:
--She would stay up late with me in High School to help me get all my assignment done
--All my "cute" clothes were picked out by her
--She rearranges my front room to make it look 100x better
--She does the funniest things that make me laugh
--She loves Kohl's as much as I do
--She emails me fun smilies at work
--She pretty much planned my entire wedding... and it turned out perfectly
--Everyone who knows her loves her- I hear about how cool my mom is all the time
--We have the same glasses... unknowingly I got the exact same ones
--She tolerates my calls several times a day
--She seems to know everything! She can fix anything and cook anything. I call her all the time for answers to my questions and somehow she just knows it all
--She sent me a HUGE bouquet of flowers for my birthday
--She joined in on the festivities when we were all trying to see how high we can jump in her kitchen
--She sang to me every morning when she would come wake me up- still does when we come to visit
--Doesn't give us practical gifts :)
--And most of all, she is a fantastic mom! I hope I can live up to her standard when I'm a mom someday. She is so patient, kind, loving, hard working, and fun.
--All my "cute" clothes were picked out by her
--She rearranges my front room to make it look 100x better
--She does the funniest things that make me laugh
--She loves Kohl's as much as I do
--She emails me fun smilies at work
--She pretty much planned my entire wedding... and it turned out perfectly
--Everyone who knows her loves her- I hear about how cool my mom is all the time
--We have the same glasses... unknowingly I got the exact same ones
--She tolerates my calls several times a day
--She seems to know everything! She can fix anything and cook anything. I call her all the time for answers to my questions and somehow she just knows it all
--She sent me a HUGE bouquet of flowers for my birthday
--She joined in on the festivities when we were all trying to see how high we can jump in her kitchen
--She sang to me every morning when she would come wake me up- still does when we come to visit
--Doesn't give us practical gifts :)
--And most of all, she is a fantastic mom! I hope I can live up to her standard when I'm a mom someday. She is so patient, kind, loving, hard working, and fun.
I love you mom! Thanks for all you do!

I would just like to say the I too think Liane is amazing. I still fondly remember her "helping" us sew pajama pants for all our spotted pals. That picture of all of us at your wedding says it all, your mom is rad!
ReplyDelete