Wednesday, October 28, 2015

"Hunkins"

We went to a little pumpkin patch awhile ago and picked us out some "hunkins" as {I} called it. 
In fact we were cracking up on the way to the Pumpkin Patch because {I} kept calling them "hunkins" and {B} would say "No hunkins. Punkins"

Have I mentioned how hard it is to get two year olds to stand together and look at the camera? 





They loved running up and down the path in the pumpkin patch and we had fun picking out our pumpkins. 




A few days later my family came to town for the weekend so of course it called for pumpkin cookies and painting pumpkins.
{I}






{B} loved painting pumpkins. 
He painted for probably a solid 10 minutes while {I} tried to figure out how the dishwasher works and moved it back and forth on the track. 




{B} was really into blue. 

{I} finally became disenchanted from the dishwasher long enough to see what we were doing and decided he would join in. 







Fun had by all




No comments:

Post a Comment