My whole family was at our house over Fall Break and since the ten of us are not always together, we decided to embrace the moment and take some pictures.
It was a good idea for 10 seconds, until we remembered we have two toddlers who are awful at taking pictures.
The actual picture taking was rather frustrating, but looking at those pictures has made me laugh hysterically multiple times.
Although this might be super boring for anyone besides my parents, so I totally don't mind if you skip right over all these pictures.
But not you mom or dad! You must look through them all and laugh until your face hurts like me.
It's like two separate family pictures.
My family with our two crazies...
And the rest of the normal people who know how to stand still and smile.
Literally not one good picture. haha! And I only posted about a fourth of what we took!
And finally we decided to just give up on being normal, and start acting like the boys.
Those were the winners!
I should probably just blow up one of these and put it on my wall.
Once we let the littles run free, pictures weren't so awful.
My dad always asks for his "funeral picture" to be taken when we do any pictures.
I always oblige, so we have a few to choose from, although I told him we might just use this one even if he dies at 100.
Maybe that's morbid, but at least he has a good picture.
And if you don't get a Christmas card from my family... now you know why.
Or maybe just count this and call it good.

Pictures are just exactly what is happening in your life so in all it is a good portrayal of your normal. I loved everyone of these moments in time. Why take a picture that shows the "perfect" family when our quirks is what makes us unique and REAL! It looks like you all took it in stride with love and patience. Good for you! I love all these faces!!!!!
ReplyDelete