{Feb. 28}
Eleven.
Eleven.
I must have blinked.
They can't be ELEVEN months?
And there was no way I was about to let them turn one in a month... until I started looking at birthday party ideas.
Now I think it might be ok.
........................................................................
These boys are hilarious.
Seriously, so much personality in such little bodies.
I just love them.
{I} {B}

{I} {B}
{I} {B}
They can't be ELEVEN months?
And there was no way I was about to let them turn one in a month... until I started looking at birthday party ideas.
Now I think it might be ok.
........................................................................
These boys are hilarious.
Seriously, so much personality in such little bodies.
I just love them.
{I} {B}
{I} {B}
{I} {B}
A Few Tidbits
They are pretty much barefoot babies. I barely remember socks, and I'm straight up awful at remembering to put shoes on them. And I'm also not great at taking them places.
It's super hard to go anywhere. They do amazing and enjoy going places but it's just not overly convenient. Most grocery stores don't have two seats in their shopping carts, and it always seems to take at least an hour, maybe even closer to an hour and a half to get everyone ready to go somewhere. It just doesn't feel worth it when I'm by myself. When I'm with others, sure, no problem! We can go anywhere all day but it's just a little tricky by myself.
{This is pretty much how I have spent the last 11 months. One on each arm. Although they are getting so heavy it's getting quite difficult. I tried weighing them in their seats and the scale told me they were about 30 lbs each. That means 60 lbs this mama packs around. YIKES! This may contribute to why we don't go places? :)}
{B}
{I}
They learn tricks pretty quickly, but I swear they refuse to do sign language for me. We've been signing a whole bunch of things to them since the day they were born, but I think they prefer to give me blank stares even though I'm pretty sure they know what they all mean.
They love each other so much and give one another kisses a few times throughout the day.
I did finally stop nursing them just about a week after 10 months. It was definitely harder on me than them but honestly it's been nice to have my body back. The first day I went to work and didn't have to take an extra 15 minutes to pump at 6am before I left was glorious!
They have huge appetites. I feel like I'm feeding them all the time. Maybe I'm over feeding them? I am pretty sure that's why they are so active.
They only like water from their sippy cups. When I try to put formula or even juice in them they throw them. I'm going to have to find a different cup or something when we transition to whole milk.
They've each been waking up a couple of times during the night recently. It's been rough on my sleep but they've also been sick for a couple of weeks so it's hard to know if that's why or if they're getting teeth or if we're just ruining them by going and getting them and usually fixing a bottle. Who knows.
They both have four teeth but I assume more will be coming sometime.
{I}
Loves Ring Around The Rosie
Loves playing in cupboards and drawers
Loves little things, like this funny little dent in our wall.
Ian has randomly started taking a binky. It's probably from stealing Briggs' so often. It's funny though because a month ago he couldn't even figure out how to get one in his mouth!
Takes practicing the piano very seriously. He probably practices 15 minutes a day.
He also found the bumbo one day and used it as a step stool, so now he's not satisfied to just play the piano standing anymore, he has to be up high.


Not quite walking but loves to push the walker and walk around furniture. And honestly we're ok with crawling for now. He's super fast. And loves to barrel through a room with his head down.
Not quite walking but loves to push the walker and walk around furniture. And honestly we're ok with crawling for now. He's super fast. And loves to barrel through a room with his head down.
Loves pulling letters off the fridge
Cannot keep his mouth off things. He licks the wall, that little dent, the touchy parts of the touch and feel books, zipper tabs, and anything that stands out, dips in, is a different texture, different material, different color, or shouldn't be licked.
Loves opening the lid to the garbage in their room
Is very ticklish and squirms in just the most adorable way
I took the couch cushions off one day to include in our fort and then they discovered they could get up on the couch. So then I put the cushions below the couch so they wouldn't crack open their heads when they dive bombed off onto their faces. Ian loved it.
Has started being a little less picky on his food choices. He loves bread, pancakes, fruit squeeze pouches, bananas, and fruit bars to name a few.
Loves going under this table. Especially if he goes over the bar at the bottom.
You gotta be quick though, because your brother will run you over.
Everything is a walker at our house, including this laundry basket I was dragging.
and the vacuum.
We're getting better at brushing those little teeth and Ian sure enjoys it some days.
He loves kisses from mama.
Discovered the toilet and loved splashing in it. UGH.
Loves his brother so much. Nearly every morning while I change Ian and he's stuck on his back, Briggs comes over and gives him snuggles and kisses. It's the cutest thing.
He is super snuggly and finds stuffed animals and pillows around the house and snuggles them.
He likes small places.
Smacks his lips when he eats bread, pancakes, or waffles.
Has blown kisses! He's not very consistent yet though.
Loves looking at things under the door. Sometimes when we're on opposite sides of the door I'll get down and look at him under the crack and he thinks it's awesome.
And he gets extremely sad when I take it away.
Knows when I pull out my phone and start looking for a show it will come up on the tv. He shifts his gaze from my phone to the tv and back again until it finally starts streaming through our Chromecast.
He can squat super low. It's kind of a cross between squatting and dancing. Squancing? Whatever it is, I love it.
He is so active. He's always crawling, kicking a leg, or wiggling, unless of course he's hanging on my legs begging to be held.
He throws little tantrums, which I find hilarious. He either lets out a squeal and shakes his fists or he plunges his head into the floor and shakes his head.
He can shake his head no as well as nod yes, but I'm not so sure he knows exactly what they mean.
I'm still in love with his shimmy. He hasn't been doing it as much lately but it's pretty much the best thing ever.
They both love touch and feel books.
He loves his pillow so much. He is always snuggling it in some way, shape, or form when he sleeps.
He's very sweet and his sympathy cry is adorable.
We're just the Three Musketeers! I couldn't ask for better buddies!
{And just another random tidbit, I took all the pictures myself with the help of my trusty tripod and clicker.}
Good remote photography job Danielle. You know we miss you and think you are all the best. We feel so blessed.
ReplyDeleteYou are smart to take pictures with YOU in them!
ReplyDelete