Tuesday, March 18, 2014

At Grandma's House: Take Two

I finally got my sd card back awhile ago, yay hurray, so now I can catch up on our trip to Utah from January! So in no particular order...

I visited with my high school friend Haylee and met her new little guy! Oh it felt so nice to snuggle a little baby!


Our boys are about nine months apart.
{And mine look like they are half asleep, because I am a bad mom and woke them up to take this picture. haha. Hopefully I didn't scar them permanently. }
                    {I}     {B}

And they couldn't stop looking at Haylee. They thought she was cute. 

We played with the Korean girls who were staying with my parents.
{I}                     {B}

We worked out.
{B}


We laughed with grandma. 
{I}


We loved bath time.
{And holy cow, that hair was so long!} 
{I}

{I}

I gave the boys their first haircuts.



We played with new friends. 



And couldn't stop snuggling these super soft pillows! 



This is my newest BFF. 
She and Jesse lived in the same ward at BYU and I'm pretty sure I've met her once, maybe twice before, but ironically she's close enough to my parents' house to visit when we're in town. Thank you facebook and blogging for giving me a kindred spirit.

We celebrated Kadin and Kylie's birthday.
{B} 

{I} 






Mimi and Papa even made the journey down.

And Briggs couldn't keep his lips off Mimi


And we love playing with grandpa. 




We spent some time with grandma great. 
{B}

{I}

Briggs may have even planted a big kiss on his cousin. 

And of course we had a big photo shoot. I'll have to post pictures of that later. This is already overwhelming as it is. We just can't help but have fun at Grandma and Grandpa's house!




3 comments:

  1. Yay BFFs! Hahaha, I love that Briggs is kissing everyone! So glad we were able to hang out for a little bit while you were here. Any time you need some soft pillow snuggle time, come on over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I got to see you guys this latest trip. Your babies are basically my favorite thing ever. Hope your journey home was a breeze and that your upcoming work shifts are filled with happy patients pumped full of Ativan and Dilaudid :)

    ReplyDelete