Monday, November 4, 2013

30 Days of Gratitude: 4. Cameras


I would not have been able to remember anything had I been born before the age of cameras. 
Seriously. 

My childhood?
I'm pretty sure I had one, only because I am alive today. 
Nearly all of my childhood memories are based on pictures and videos. 
I used to think this was odd but I've since learned this is a Dorius gene and am not alone in my situation.

I am grateful we got a nice camera before the kiddos came so I can go back and remember every detail of our lives while they were young. And I hope they can look back and see how much their daddy and I played with them, enjoyed them, kissed them, and adored them.   



1 comment:

  1. A great camera and amazing photographer...way to go! It's the next best thing to actually being there with them. Thank you for taking the time to make this happen almost every single day. You are a champ. Loves!

    ReplyDelete